Friday, October 26, 2007

Okay sorry guys I posted these back words ,I know its confusing......The next post should have been first.....Anyway, you get the point!!!!

Then we headed downtown in 5:30 traffic( as shown above) to take the Haunted Tour on bus all around downtown Salt Lake.....

A spooky image dont you think? Aaron felt like the air was really cold and he also felt some sort of presence with him during this photo....I swear that is not Aarons arm and it was not there when this photo was shot?! Are you scared.....


This is were I take my 9 month old baby on Friday nights in October....A haunted cemetery.....Riley seems to be getting a little cold would anyone know why? J/K he doesn't have a cold...Don't worry Honey



2 comments:

JayandCassandra said...

lol I'm sure Riley will appreciate your enthusiasm for Halloween as he gets older!! What did you dress him as? Looks like you and Aaron had a lot of fun though!

martha corinna said...

Cool photos. The one of you is so pretty.